Friday, September 21, 2012

Weekend Links



Got any great weekend plans?  Anson has his first soccer game of the season.  Hudson has fallen in love with his new Buzz Lightyear bike - so that's where we find him in all his spare time.  I guess we could argue that all your time is spare time when you're 4. On Saturday morning I have big plans to finally watch this week's Parenthood.  Was it good?  Will I cry?  The Middles and I will practically move into the theater for the next three days.   We have grandparents in to see the show and lots of sweet friends will be in the audience.  Such a busy, dreamy weekend.

How about some weekend links?

Stories like this one and companies like this make me smile.

Since we've been talking camping around our home, I seriously sat and watched this whole video and almost decided I'd never camp.  Ever.  I can't believe I'm this old and have never had to do this in the great outdoors.  Maybe I should make a video titled, "The Art of Holding it" or "Bladders of Steel."

Wow!  What a great idea.  I love this company.

This is interesting and inspiring.

I used this concoction this week and it actually worked!

Speaking of aging, this post is really great.  I admire this perspective and want to be there some day.  Until then, you can find me right here whining and applying anti-wrinkle eye cream.

We are getting all kinds of excited about this.

Every time I read stories like this one I think, "Are you kidding me?  How could you not know?"  Glad she and her baby are okay.

This is beautiful because redemption always is.

These photos are fabulous.

However you spend your weekend I hope it's wonderful and filled with just the right amount of drama that makes life full and worth celebrating.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Yes, you will cry. Particularly in the last minute of the show. Heart wrenching!

Anonymous said...

You will ugly cry the last few minutes.....you have been warned.

Rebekah said...

Seriously, we used that home remedy this week too -- and it worked for my dad and my husband!!

Shiloh said...

Oh yes, tears! I actually wondered what you were going to blog about after this crazy turn of events.

Katherine Willis Pershey said...

I'm beginning to wonder if it is timed: the ladies will tear up at minute 27:34, ugly cry at 42:01. EVERY WEEK.