Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Let's Go Fly a Kite, Up to the Highest Height


Did you know it's National Kite Month?

You know what that means.  It's time for our family to pack a picnic, head to a park, and watch our kids run kites into trees.  And then watch them melt down.

The National Kite Month website offers lots of ideas for having fun with kites.



I found a creative, fun, do-it-yourself kite idea on Pinterest.  I think we're going to add kite-making to our resumes this month.  These tissue paper kites are precious.

Happy Kite Month!

2 comments:

mandi said...

Those are so pretty! I doubt mine would come out like that...

John said...

Thanks for posting this. There is a park by us that has a kite day. It's always on a Sunday and we only ever know about it on our way home from church! Too late! So, I'm getting the kites out and putting them in the car.

I think maybe it should be THIS Sunday! \O/