Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sing, Sing, Sing

Every week before prenatals and child development classes the maternity center erupts with beautiful singing.  Cherline, who works for Heartline leads the ladies in a heart-felt song to Jesus.  I could sit and listen to these ladies singing truth loudly over the babies in their laps forever. 



We know.  It's hard not to fall head over heels in love with these precious ladies.  Those of you who have read this blog for awhile will see Dalonne on the front row. Baby Job is doing well.  You can see Adeline in the back row with baby Kathryn.  You can see the teen moms who live in the Harbor House on the right.

7 comments:

Faith said...

Beautiful! My 3 year old son wanted to watch this over and over. :)

Molly said...

We need to record this hevenly choir - I need that blaring in my car/ipod!

Melda said...

When I went to Haiti to get Michael - I also visited our sponsor child there at his school.
(Beth took me, God bless her, it was NOT CLOSE!)
ANYWAY....... the teacher had the kids sing for me - I didn't understand a single word they said, but it was one of the most spirit filled days of my life.

God's cool like that!

jessie said...

thats so beautiful. i cant stop tearing up

kimberly said...

We got to witness their amazing songs of praise while we were there in June for a mission trip..absolutely wonderful. I miss Haiti and the beautiful women we met there. Thank you for sharing. :)

D.O. said...

Love, love, love, love, love.

(I was going to try and type out the lyrics but... I don't know that song yet.)

Megan said...

Thanks for this glimpse into Heaven. I can't wait to worship (or at least hear worship) in other languages...CAN YOU IMAGINE? Thanks for the cry-fest right before church tonight. My heart is always thinking of these women....