Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Aaron's Work at Heartline

Aaron simply can. not. wait. to begin midwifery training in the fall with Heartline.

It will be a dream come true for him to talk womanly stuff all day long, every day.

He simply lives for things like birth, breastfeeding, and fundal heights.

Okay.  Kidding.

Those of you who know Aaron, can you even imagine?  He's probably blushing reading this post.

If a pregnant lady showed him her belly he'd be the first one backing out of the room.

More to come from Aaron about what he'll be up to in the Fall with Heartline.  It has nothing to do with dopplers and due dates.

7 comments:

John said...

Where's the hose?

Hendrick Family said...

He'll want that hose after he reads this.

I might be the one with the hose up my nose by this evening.

:)

Anonymous said...

Haha! You almost had me going on that one:)

Cheri said...

I'm really glad you are staying. Haiti needs families like you.

Marla Taviano said...

Hahahahahahaha!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Flower Patch Farmgirl said...

I fell for this in a big, bad way.

And I'm here thinking, "I don't know Aaron, but I never woulda pegged him for midwifery!"

bye.

Melda said...

I was reading it thinking.........Since when??
LOL!

PS.....did you find out about the Christmas card?