Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Free Advent Devotional

Two people suggested the same link yesterday, so I thought I would share with you a free treasure...

A Holy Experience (a beautiful blog) is offering a free Advent Devotion.  For those of you who mentioned you use a Jesse Tree, this study goes along with that idea.  I've always wanted to have a Jesse Tree but didn't want to go to all the work to make the little ornaments.  Now I have no excuse.

If you're still unsure about advent, for samples of what a day in the life of an advent study would look like,  check out this post.  I'm a person who has to see it to wrap my brain around it.  If that's you, maybe her samples in the post will be helpful.

We are incredibly grateful for this resource this year.  Looking forward to giving this study a whirl.

Thanks Aimee and Lynsey for passing on this amazing link.

2 comments:

Marla Taviano said...

We're going to do it too!

Heidi said...

We started this tonight. I have two sons - 18 & 4 - and both enjoyed it. Me too! Thanks for the idea!