Tuesday, July 13, 2010

EZ Cracker



When I see things like the EZ Cracker I can't help but wonder...

Is there some sort of group out there...a committee of some kind...a club or an organization whose sole purpose in life is to try and invent ways for Americans to become more ridiculous and lazy?

This commercial played during the two hour special on CNN updating the world about how things are going in Haiti 6 months after the quake.  Ironic, right?  The Haitians are trying to survive and our only problem in life is egg shells in our muffins.  The Haitians are living in conditions animals in the States do not live in, and we're inventing gadgets to keep eggs from touching our hands.  I got a little huffy about how telling it is that this commercial played right after the news reported things about tiny children dying from lack of simple, inexpensive antibiotics.

As I was getting good and worked up, ranting...waving my hands...Aaron said...

"EZ Crack-Uh."

He totally ruined my rantfest.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my! That is silly, I must be a very talented cook because I don't have trouble cracking eggs and them landing all over the place or cooking shells in everything :).

Thanks for bring attention to what is really worth the money God has entrusted to us, helping those in need, not buying an EZ cracker.

Grace Family said...

something tells me that I won't be seeing a giveaway for one of these on your blog! hehe!

very good point made!

Marcie said...

I saw this, too, and I totally agree! What a waste.

mandi said...

maybe you didn't see the part about getting the free bacon cooker.

my favorite line was "separating eggs...whaaaaat a hassle".

geez.

Megan Fletcher said...

love, love, love Aaron's comment! ha!