Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ryan Price: Makes Us Look Way Cooler than we Really are


It's really not fair that we get to know such talented people.

We needed some family pictures for Mosaic Village.

We needed magnets to send out with our support letters.

Lynsey took some stellar family photos of us for Christmas, but we were all wearing winter clothes.  A family wearing winter clothes next to phrases like, "Pray for our family in Haiti" does not go together.  Haiti and winter clothes?  Let's all get sweaty thinking about that.

Our great friend Ryan Price happens to be a kick-butt photographer.

He and his wife Sara came out to the farm and took some pictures of our family.  Only Ryan, Sara and my incredible sister-in-law jumping around in the background singing "The Roof Is On Fire" could get all our kids to look right all at the same time for our pictures.  You guys are the best!

Go check out Ryan's site to see our beautiful pictures.  What a gift Ryan has!

If you ever need a photographer, keep Ryan in mind.  I have a button on my blog for easy access if you need to look him up in the future.

I've mentioned this before, but I want to remind everyone...

Ryan loves adoption.  He loves it so much that if your family is in the process of adopting and needs pictures for your photo book, he will take them for free.  Details here.

We love you Ryan and Sara.  Lots and lots and always.

We've all grown so much together.  Growth in a close knit community...I'm not sure there's many other gifts from God as sweet.

10 comments:

Carrie said...

Love the pics! Can't wait to follow you on this journey!

Jessica said...

great great great. I love them, Hendricks....and you.

Heather Diaz said...

Wow! Those pictures are amazing! Not gonna lie, there so cool - I kiinda wish I were you!! heehee! I love the one of you leaning your head against Aaron's arm- so sweet!

Very cool pictures for a very cool story!

Susan, wife of 1, mother of 4 said...

VERY nice pictures! You do such a good job of explaining things. Ryan sounds great. I'm sure he'll get somem business from your recommendations!

Hendrick Family said...

Oh I hope he does! Ryan really is incredible!

Heather

The Summers said...

how cute a fun!

The Mosiers said...

Incredible pictures!! Ryan is ridiculously talented!!

Love you guys. I cannot believe how big your boys are!

The Kramer Family said...

gotta show some love on the blog too.

loving the photos of you guys. can't even pic a fav. go figure. that is usually my dilemma when I see Ryan's work. he is so gifted.

i second your suggestion for booking ryan for a photo session. he made our family look much cooler than we are too.

mandi said...

love them.
that one of just the two of you is beautiful!

Lerin said...

Love love LOVE them!!