Friday, May 21, 2010

And the winner is....





I love that Hayden picked Matt's name.  I mean...I wanted all of you to win this book because I want you all to read it.  But...Matt is going on a mission trip to Haiti in June.  He'll be leaving his sweet family at home.  Please say a little prayer for their precious family.

We're praying Matt takes a little bit of Radical to Haiti with him this June!
Matt and Dayna...email me and we'll get you the book!

The rest of you can buy the book here.  It will be the best 10 bucks you've spent in a long time.

Some time this weekend will you all take a couple minutes to watch this short video?
Please, pretty please...with some sunscreen on top?

Next Five Minutes from David Platt on Vimeo.




3 comments:

Matt said...

Thanks, Heather. I haven't ever won nothin' in my life!

Heather Diaz said...

Way to go Matt!
My husband and I have decided to do the audio series together...

I can't help but be a little nervous and a little excited at the same time.:)

kayceeb said...

I second the fact that everyone should either get the book or listen to the series. I know people recommend things all the time but this series has dramatically impact all who have listened. For us personally, it has given us a new urgency. One practical thing for us is that we want to finish getting out of debt by this year. A year might not sound like a long time in terms of being debt free but if you figure that in 365 days 8,760,000 children will die of preventable causes, it seems like forever. God give us grace!