Thursday, March 25, 2010

Christian Music That Actually Sounds Good

This is Aaron ... guest posting on his wife's blog.

I've been a Robbie Seay fan for a long time.
It started long before his sister started coming to our church.

I had a copy of "Thoughts of You" about 10 years ago and wore it out. (I'm sure Robbie is proud to look back and recall that he covered a Sheryl Crow song on that album.)
And then when Craig Weaver gave me a copy of "10,000 Charms," I was hooked.
I honestly feel like their music has gotten better and better with every album.

And their new album, Miracle, stays true to that trend. It's amazing.

Miracle has been playing in my truck almost non-stop for a month. I think my kids even know the words to most of the songs by now.

Anyway, Robbie and the band are playing at the Palace Theater tomorrow night.
I guarantee it will be a good show.
Go ... enjoy the music.

Here are the details:

RSB CD Release Show
w/ John Mark McMillan and Jillian Edwards

Friday, March 26, 2010

The Palace Theater in Downtown Bryan

7pm
Tickets:$10
www.itickets.com
KIDS 12 and under get in FREE!

(You can get tickets at the door unless the event is sold out.)

All the cool people in town are going. So should you!

1 comment:

Bob & Judy said...

RSB's fanbase is spreading to Mexico. One of our young ladies is singing "Beautiful Scandalous Night" on Resurrection Sunday in Chapala.