Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Bragging On My Mother-in-law

Look what Aaron's mom gave us for Christmas this year!


Treasure! She is so talented.

She has drawn all of my babies.

This year it was Hudson's turn.

Incredible!
I can't get over how "just like Hudson" this picture is.

What's even more special is these were drawings of pictures that my sister-in-law, Lynsey took of Hudson. What a sweet blessing my family is. God has richly blessed them with such talent, and I'm so grateful to be the recipient of God's goodness through these ladies.

5 comments:

Kayla said...

That is super special! I LOVE the one of you and Hudson. Precious!
Kayla

The Kramer Family said...

these look so beautiful! Mrs. Judy is so talented! these are priceless.

hodgesgal said...

wow, those are amazing! such talent, you are so lucky!

Megan Fletcher said...

amazing! way to go Mrs. Judy. what an incredible blessing. that second one--wow!

D.O. said...

Tiiiiight!