Friday, November 13, 2009

Spreading the Word


I have a favor to ask.

If you know of any companies or organizations that sell products (bags, food, water bottles...things you buy) AND those companies or organizations are giving proceeds to some kingdom minded cause (Living Water, Compassion, Invisible Children, etc) AND those companies and organizations care about labor issues (fair trade) will you email me their information. Or post it in a comment (I won't publish the comments though. I'm saving the information for one big post).

Basically, if you know of a company that...

Sells products under fair trade guidelines then please let me know.

And if those companies give proceeds to a mission minded organization that will be double excellent.

But either way, those are great things, and I want to give those companies a shout out.

hendrickcrew@gmail.com

If you make stuff and sell stuff (and you can account for where your materials come from...as in they are either made in the US or you know for sure that no child is getting sold, traded and beaten in order to make your materials) then let me know.

I'd love to send customers your way.

Hope is rising in my soul.

Hope that we can really make a difference.

My desire is to bring many of these great companies to you in a blog post soon. Let's put our heads together, do some leg work, and then we can all be better informed and have more options.

Advertising is expensive. Many great companies who are putting faces behind the products we're buying can't afford to spread the word.

So, if there are great companies you find out about please let me know and then let's make sure we're helping those companies by posting their information on our blogs or sending out the information through facebook or email.

2 comments:

mandi said...

did you get my email on this? just wanted to make sure i did the right thing : )

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure you're still looking, but you might be interested in www.beadforlife.org