Friday, August 21, 2009

Leftover Books


We sold about half of our books at the book sale last Saturday.

We were glad to see so many books go to good homes, but when you have about 2,000 books if you sell half of them that means you still have a lot leftover!

When Aaron brought the books back, I couldn't believe there were so many great ones still in our possession.

We will have another book sale when it gets cooler. We'll advertise it in the paper, and hopefully get rid of the other half of these books.

Until then, if you missed the book sale and want to come look at the books in the garage you are welcome to buy them that way. Just email me and set up a time to come. I recommend coming in the evening. It can be pretty hot out there!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Hey Heather,
I think I mentioned this in an email along with some coupon stuff, but just in case I didn't... I wanted to let you know we have a Craig's list kinda thing available to all teachers in the College Station school district. I would be more than happy to put the books on there. I think they would go pretty fast. Just let me know.
Meredith