Sunday, August 16, 2009

If You're Looking for Hudson

You can usually find him in his special spot...

The kitchen drawer.

He likes to take everything out.

Then put everything back in...

Including himself.

Then he starts his very important job of "taking out, putting in" all over again.

His little personality is bursting out lately.

It cracks us up that he's exactly like the books describe the baby of a family.

Loves attention.

Can be hysterically mischievous.

Will do anything for a laugh.

Knows he can find someone in this house to do exactly what he would like done.

Someone is always a sucker for his incredible cuteness.

Just look at him.

You know you couldn't resist either.

When I walk past this precious child in his favorite spot in the kitchen I can't help but think...

I wish every house could have a baby in a drawer.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the most adorable picture!!

He really is always in his drawer.

And yes...

I am ALWAYS a sucker for his incredible cuteness... and I think he knows that about me too. :)

Love that little Hudson man!

Crystal

Bob & Judy said...

What a cutie!! Isn't it funny how they each find their little weirdnesses. You tell him his grandma misses him! And all his brothers.

The Kramer Family said...

I love that boy! He is precious. The sippy cup drawer is a hot spot in our house too! I'll have to show him where it is when you visit:). Can't wait!

Love you!
Aunt Lynsey

Anonymous said...

Man! I'm so busted! I, along with everyone else, am just a sucker for our baby of the family!

I'm so happy to hear that we're not the only ones!

Hudson makes me smile every time I see him. He just that cuteness that cannot even be described in words!

Melodi

Amy said...

lol that's so cute!

Molly said...

Seriously he is so handsome! I was just thinking about how Sadie and Hudson would look so cute together. He's not that much older than her. That is if her daddy and brothers will ever let her date.

Yummers. Thanks for sharing such a cute picture!

Anonymous said...

Hudson is TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Handsome!!! I guess I am sort of biased...however...it really is the truth! Heather, please keep those cute pics coming of my grandbaby! Thanks, Mahji(Yvonne)

Anonymous said...

The Hudson is just toooooooo handsome! Perhaps I am biased...however...it's the truth! I love my grandson...he's too precious for words! Mahji/Yvonne