Monday, July 27, 2009

Two Posts In One Day

The grocery store inspired me today. Go figure.

I'm pleased to announce that my Kroger just started carrying my favorite, healthier, yet tasty cereal. I used to have to make a trip to HEB to stock up on this stuff.

Tah-Dah...

They are only $2 a box. That's cheap, even for crappy unhealthy cereal.

And, unlike Kashi (which is really good for you, but really tastes like poop) I love this cereal, and so do my kids.

This one tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

I like the one that looks like Sugar Smacks.

My kids adore the one with marshmallows.

These might not be as healthy as the uber-healthy cereals, but they are healthier, don't cost a fortune, and since they are in the health food section I feel healthy eating them.

Plus I love a healthy cereal that doubles as a healthy snack for Hudson.

Here's the info from the website...


For more details and to read nutritional facts...here is a link to their website:

Mom's Best Naturals


If these aren't really healthy, please don't tell me. I like thinking they are, and my kids hate all the other healthy cereals, or they are too expensive to buy, so I don't.

Here's a link to a coupon for this cereal if you want to try it for less. You just fill in a little somethin', somethin' then print it from your computer. Love those kind.

1 comment:

Marshall Hope Group said...

Yeah!!! We love this cereal too and the price. Thanks for the info Heather. I used to have to drive out to H-E-B as well.

Yeah, don't tell me it's not healthy either....it sure beats the alternative.

LeVita