Monday, July 20, 2009

13 Years Today


I think Shania Twain says it best...

You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

Honey...

thanks for loving me

all of me

even the yucky parts

crazy parts

mean parts

silly parts

confusing parts

I hope I fall asleep the next 13 years still hearing you say, "I love you. You're my favorite. I'm glad you're mine."

6 comments:

thoughtsbyryan said...

I heard that song on the radio today... and I didn't click off.

Happy Anniversary!
Stay cool...

Aaron said...

You'll hear it for another 13 years.

Assuming I don't lose my tongue in some weird kind of accident or something.

But, if I don't you'll still hear it ... you just might not understand it.

I love you.

You're my favorite.

I'm glad you're mine.

hodgesgal said...

Happy Anniversary! We celebrate 4 on Thursday.... :)

Garratts said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad ya'll are married! We love you!

--matt g said...

way to go!

stephanie garcia said...

Happy Anniversary! (We just celebrated our 12th so I can happily relate.) God bless your next 13 years together!