Thursday, June 11, 2009

You Can Thank Kirby


Once you join the online Blue Bell community, you can print $1 off coupons!

We think you can print two per computer.

For sure...when you go and buy Blue Bell...if it's 2 for $8 or something like that...take in TWO coupons, and then you'll get 2 for $6. See?

College students...if you love me, you could go to the computer lab and print me a billion. Is that legal?

Butter Crunch is officially off the shelf.

Could someone come over here and hold me while I cry?

I was telling Aaron that maybe I should call Blue Bell every single day and ask them when Butter Crunch is coming back.

Aaron thinks it's a great idea...that I could really get to know the receptionist...and blog about her response every day. I've already imagined that the receptionist's name is Myrtle.

Maybe I should start tomorrow? Ya think?

I wonder if Blue Bell has caller ID.

12 comments:

Sara said...

Please call blue bell. I REALLY WANT TO HEAR WHAT THEY WILL SAY TO YOU!!

Lauren Christine said...

They took away my favorite flavor, too... Hot Chocolate. It was amazing. I only found it once... but it was so great. I feel your pain :) Thanks for the coupon link!

Ashley McWhorter said...

Hi Heather. I have the same obsession with Rocky Road, as you do with Butter Crunch. So, one day I noticed that Rocky Road wasn't on the shelves. So...I went to Blue Bell's website to see if they really discontinued it. And, what did I find? A place on their website that tells you when flavors are available. You see, the reason they had pulled Rocky Road off the shelf, is b/c it wasn't pecan season. And, there are pecans in Rocky Road. How crazy is that!!! Anyway...sorry for the LONG story. Just thought this may help you. :)

Lerin said...

No kidding... the FIRST thing I ate after I had Lucy was Blue Bell ice-cream. They had it at the hospital! :)

Nichole said...

please do this..Im laughing just thinking about poor Myrtle!

The Kramer Family said...

Conveniently, the Blue Bell people live right behind us. I can hook you up!

I'm sad I didn't get to try this flavor before it went out of season. That's a big fat bummer.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I know someone, who knows someone, who knows someone, who knows someone you know that has a 1/2 gallon put away for the Holidays :-).

Hannah said...

tell them that I want peppermint !!!

Jennifer said...

Off the shelf as in sold out or they aren't making it for a while? It is still here in Richardson. Maybe they are just sold out in College Station? Try a different Kroger.

Jennifer said...

:o( I'm sorry, Heather. You are right, it is a seasonal ice cream. I don't know why. It's not like homemade vanilla and butterfingers are hard to come across! I really would try a different Kroger if you haven't already (or call?). I had to go to 2 Krogers here to find one, and I got the second to last one. Maybe there is still one at one of the 3 BCS locations? I wish I could mail you some! I heard the new Groom's Cake is good...

Hendrick Family said...

From what I heard, if there is Butter Crunch at your store, it's just what is left. Blue Bell isn't shipping anymore.

Stink!

Kim said...

We found Blue Bell at a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory in the town we now work/go to church in. We found it last week after church after seeing that stunning cow logo on the sign and immediately went in. Easily one of the best days of my life. Blue Bell is simply unheard of in Colorado. not anymore...