Friday, May 22, 2009

And the Winner Is...



You'll have to watch the video to see.

The winner needs to email me...can't wait to hear from you!

hendrickcrew@gmail.com

I asked Hayden why he said, "Again" on the video after he drew the winner's name.

He said "We were drawing names when you went inside, and we chose her name."

That's what happens I guess when you leave little kids in a tent with a circus hat filled with paper slips.

I know they shook the bag. So hopefully this was an accurate drawing!

3 comments:

the groves said...

Man, I was so close to winning!

We should have just let Hayden read it...no checking the name! :)

Chelsea

Mrs. H. said...

Ok, that was just about the cutes thing I have ever seen!!! And I think I got from the beginning that you became an aunt again today?! Congratulations to you Heather. And to Chesley! :-)

Laura said...

Oh my gosh - I'm so excited - Chesley and I are going to go through this book together (and with ya'll!). I'm THRILLED she won!