Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day One of Awesomeness


Tonight we kicked off our week-o-fun.

The Spring Break-uh-puh-looza.

First, a herd of us headed to Jason's Deli.


Yum.


Then we bundled up and went to the park, started a fire, roasted marshmallows and made Smores.

I walked into Jason's Deli tonight, saw a bunch of familiar faces, and literally thought to myself...

"I love these precious people."

We're looking forward to spending a solid week with some of our favorite peeps on earth.

If you're in town this week and want to come play, email me and I'll send you the details! We're doing something fun every night.

Pictures from tonight....


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Day One
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



2 comments:

Jana (Knox) Vallone said...

Heather...Once again -You inspired me and WE are hving "FAMILY GAME NIGHTS" at the park w/ OUR PRECIOUS PEOPLE during our spring break ....Thank You sooo much!!!! Love to you and ALL yours...Jana

Bob & Judy said...

Hey, this morning I was in the Swagbucks thing, and it said someone named Heather H in Texas had just redeemed some bucks for a Target gift card.

And the awesomeness just goes on and on. (if it was you.........)