Thursday, March 05, 2009

Come on! Swag It!


Search & Win


Please...sign up today! Pretty please...please...please....with a cherry on top?

It's legit.

I already have 116 Swagbucks.

Crystal and I sat down last night and searched random words on swagbucks until I won a dollar. It only took a few minutes...so they do pay!

I was wondering how it worked.

You will be searching, type something in and then it says you win!

It's hard not to clap.

A dollar comes up, you type in your email address and password, and then watch your swag account grow right in front of your eyes!

I'm also excited that there are MANY online stores where you get paid to shop. For every $5 you spend online at stores like Macy's or Wal-Mart, you get FIVE swagbucks. Incredible! They even tell you which online stores are having sales, or free shipping. Talk about nice.

Be a part of the swaggyness!

It's swagalicious.

6 comments:

hodgesgal said...

I have a question, I signed up yesterday. I clicked from your blog... did it give you credit for that? because it never asked me for your name or who told me about it.
So, are you benifiting from it?

If not, tell me what I did wrong!

Elizabeth

Hendrick Family said...

Yes! I'm getting credit. Thank you Elizabeth!

At the top, in the address bar, there is a number at the end of the address. That's my number.

When you sign up and get people to sign up under you, YOUR number will appear at the top.

That's how they keep track of it.

So neat!

Heather

Karen said...

I signed up under you too! I have 12 credits! Do you get credits for my credits? This is great!

Anonymous said...

Well Dear,

I signed up too for you. May take me awhile to not immediately go to google..... but I am going to try.

Love you and yours,

Dad

Hendrick Family said...

Go Dad!!

A man will do crazy things to love his daughter, huh?

Even forsake google.

Love you!

IE Mommy Blogger said...

Looks like fun, I'll have to check it out!