Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween Pictures

Click to play Halloween
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Since Alvin and the Chipmunks came out in theaters, I've said...

"I'm raising the chipmunks!"

Think about it...

Simon...that's so Anson. Smart, responsible, looks out for his brothers constantly

Alvin...that's so Hayden. CRAZY, unpredictable, funny, a trouble magnet

Theodore...so Ashton. Sweet, follows his brothers, is always eating

So what fun this year to get to dress them up as the chipmunks!

Aaron and I were characters off a TV show we like.

And baby Hudson...well, I looked at real costumes for him, but they all looked so hot and uncomfortable. I opted for a sweet, soft outfit. We made him into a night owl...appropriate for the first few months of his life!

We had a Halloween party again this year, although it had to be scaled down a bit since we have a smaller place right now.

We still had a great time seeing everyone's creative costumes and hanging out with friends.

2 comments:

Jennifer Bacak said...

I'm so sad you didn't have a picture of little Obama.
Love the slideshow, and the party.
jenn

D.O. said...

Ah man... thank you for being JD and Elliot! I love it.