Monday, October 06, 2008

This Just In!

Look what happened moments ago!

We said good-bye to Hayden's baby smile.


This morning during school Hayden calmly said, "I'm going to pull my loose tooth today."

And that's what he did.

He just pulled it out and said, "That didn't even hurt."

There's something so sweet and yet sad to see their precious baby teeth fall out.

It's a visual reminder that the baby in them is being replaced by the big kid.

How can kids grow up so fast?

Then we read Little Rabbit's Loose Tooth.


Because

You just have to do that.

It's the rule.

4 comments:

Kathryn, Michael & Alex said...

Way to go Hayden!!

When Alex lost his first tooth we were sitting outside at Sonic. So now it is "I lost my tooth at Sonic"

So precious.

The Kramer Family said...

Congrats Hayden! One down, and who knows how many to go. One things for sure though. You will be the most adorable snaggle tooth I know. Seriously.

Love ya!
Aunt Lynsey

Jennifer Bacak said...

I love the windows in their mouth! And we do read that book, because you gave it to us!
Look at you Hayden.
Jax has had several windows in his mouth, and he calls that money in the bank.
Check with your parents on that one.
jenn

Kari said...

I bet that was the tooth that was hurtin' the other night!!!!

Nice job, buddy!