Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We went to New Life today for our supervision visit...you know, so they could make sure we have kept Hudson alive.

I love going to New Life. Just walking in that place reminds me of much growth in my life.

And, I'm so very proud of that ministry, and humbled that we even get to be a part of what they do.

I was reminded again about the beauty of adoption.

It's so painfully incredible.

We got to brag about what an amazing baby Hudson is...he's perfect by the way!

He's the sweetest, most content, smilingest baby.

What joy he brings to this house!

On the way home, we found a pumpkin patch and snapped some pictures (thanks Mrs. Susan!).

Hudson was not happy about being awakened from a nice little nap and then being placed in the dirt...he didn't appreciate that one bit.

What a beautiful family I have.

What a wonderful, crazy group of men I get to be surrounded by every day.

I'm one lucky gal.

Click to play My Punkins
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

9 comments:

King Family said...

Very sweet family. Your older boys look so old. Hudson doesn't look old, just precious.

Molly said...

Thanks for sharing these! I love seeing your beautiful family! I feel the same way when we go to our agency...I think it's just incredible! It IS a constant reminder of how much God worked to make things happen and how much He grew so many people in the process. Thanks for sharing your adoption story and opening up more families to how truly wonderful it is!

Hendrick Family said...

My older boys look like they need HAIR CUTS! When their hair is cut, they go back to looking like my babies.

Heather

Kari said...

Great photos!
I want to go to a pumpkin patch!!! where is this???

The Kramer Family said...

I love those boys! They are the sweetest pumpkins in the patch.

Love ya!
Aunt Lynsey

Mindi said...

Loved the pics, thanks for sharing!

mrsrachel said...

Great pictures! I have a question for you... maybe a blog post... What are some of the ways that you're intentionally training your boys, specifically because they are boys (and will one day be men)? I've been thinking about this alot, since Luke was born, and I'd love to hear your wisdom and experiences.

garrysusanwilson said...

I'm so glad you found the place, and what great pictures! I especially love the one with Hudson surrounded by the pumpkins.

Hendrick Family said...

It was so easy to find! Thank you for giving us the info. It was really the best pumpkin patch we've ever been to. It was so pretty.

Heather