Monday, March 10, 2008

Celebrity Morph

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities


Larra sent me this link...it's so fun.
Anything that tells you that you look like Meg Ryan is fun.

Anything.

I didn't smile, because I wanted to be sexy. You can't smile if you are sexy. That's a rule.

In reality, I look more like I have PMS than I look sexy.

If I look like Meg Ryan when I have PMS, I might keep it longer than a couple days a month.

Aaron looked like Matthew Perry. He really does!

Ashton looked like Shaquille O'Neal. So, I guess it's not really that accurate, but still...fun.

After seeing me morph into Meg, I now really want some poofy blonde hair and more top lip.

Then, we took this picture of Aaron...



Whew! I can't stop laughing when I look at it.

Apparently when he looks like he's "covering his feet", Aaron also looks just like...

Billy Idol

And I'll be honest...I then tried like three more of my pictures, because it's Spring Break and I want to be a movie star.

I used my picture from the top of my blog...that's how I look most of the time. My hair is only straight about 5 days a year.

This time, I looked like Charlize Theron. Aaron loves her.

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celeb


This made us laugh tonight! Thanks, Larra!

Who do you look like?

9 comments:

Garratts said...

Mine was Melissa Joan Hart. But I didnt morph myself.

That was awesome.

But what is up with Sabrina the Teeanage Witch?

Garratts said...

Oh yeah-
Bryce was Tori Amos and Reese was Oprah.

Kirby said...

Whoa! How'd you "morph" yourself? Did your brilliant husband do that? Both of them looked so much like you, but ESPECIALLY Meg Ryan! That's so cool that you look like her!

No luck on Catherine Zeta Jones yet, but I WILL look like her!

Hendrick Family said...

Aaron is brilliant, but really, "Celebrity Morph" is just one of the options on that website.

It's so easy. Just upload a frontward facing picture of yourself. Then, it will tell you who you look like. Then, on the side, you can click "morph" and it will morph you into someone. Fun!

I've done three more pictures this morning. No matter what picture I use, I always look like Meg Ryan AND Beyonce. I love it!

Garratts said...

Ok Beyonce. That is hilarious.

BOOTILICIOUS!

Charlie, Kirby, and Asher said...

Apparently, I look a lot like Josh Groban. There was no Matthew Fox on my list -- contrary to what I said at Loaded Questions. However, a couple other high rankers were Al Pacino and Barak Obama.

Charlie

Matt Short said...

Hey! I'm Jeb Bush!

:-D

Clayton Wakefield said...

aaron looks like that dude from star trek... i can't remember his name. equally disturbing, though.

D.O. said...

Dang it... I can't stop laughing... and I'm at work, where I don't normally laugh (save a friend posting a hilarious blog). Deep breath... ok. Man. Thanks.