Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Two Heads Are Better than One


At lunch yesterday, I heard Hayden saying...

"Two heads are better than one."

He said it about 5 times, before he turned around to me and said...

"Mom...two heads are better than one."

I said..."Yep. Do you know what that means?"

He sighed, and acted like I was silly for even asking him this question.

Then he said, borderline sarcastically...

"Yes. It means, if you have two heads, you can look both ways before you cross the street...at the same time."

Oh, he makes me laugh.

How silly of me to even ask.

Of course he knows what that means.

3 comments:

alisha said...

i love this kiddo! & your others too :o)

his great work is proudly displayed on my wall! (& blog-alombardi.wordpress.com)

theBirkenfelds said...

Lol. That kid cracks me up!

Meg

Grandma said...

Hayden, I hope, if you get two heads, that they are both as cute as the one you have now. Love you.