Monday, December 10, 2007

Chewbacca Scares Me


I just watched the end of Star Wars with my boys.

I haven't seen it since I was in like...fifth grade maybe...

We had to rewind the part where Darth Vader tells Luke about his true identity.

There's nothing funnier than watching Luke's face as he screams out...

"Nooooooo!"

We rewound that part and then took turns doing our best ugly-face-Luke-scream.

That was fun, but really...I forgot how much Chewbacca freaks me out.

Is it just me

Or does everyone want to spank him in the face every time he makes that awful noise?

Listen to this.

It will make you cringe.

I want Chewbacca to swallow...or cough...if he would just cough...a few times...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not know how you find all the neat stuff you put on your blog... and you are soooooooooo busy

Heather's Dad

Garratts said...

Chewbacca makes me want to Chewbarfa!!!

Hi. My name is Alanna. said...

I don't know if he was dying or killing something, but that was awful! ;P

the lewisi female said...

I think that might've ruined silent night for me forever....

Kathryn, Michael & Alex said...

I am afraid that I will not be able to sleep in heavenly peace tonight!!!!

BHG & Co. said...

WHy is everyone down on Chewie...

He is a faithful friend, a great guy to have in a fight... willing to serve... you never saw him argue with Han...

So, he has a speech impediment. Big Deal. So, his language is a bit gruff... Martin Luther spoke German (which doesn't sound much better) and God used him to start the Reformation.

I think we should cut Chewie some slack.

BHG & Co. said...

p.s. I REALLY like Germany...

and Martin Luther

Clayton Wakefield said...

nearly wet myself when i heard that