Friday, November 23, 2007

You Should See It!

Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
Hands down, the best movie I have seen in a LONG time.
He's like the male Mary Poppins.
So good!
Even the credits are cute.

After everything we do, I always say, "Favorites, favorites."

That cues my family to tell me their favorite thing about that event, movie, book, trip.

After the movie, I asked for favorites and Hayden said..."The whole movie was my favorite part."

Me too!

That's really how I felt.

Anson agreed.

Ashton liked it when the "octopus was on that lady's head."

Aaron said, "The minute that girl told that boy he did not have to color inside the lines, no matter what anyone told him, I knew you were going to love this movie."

Yep.

He knows me well.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Heather! Hope your special day was amazing!

the lewisi female said...

We were skeptical, we saw it, we LOVED it, we thought of you!!