Thursday, August 09, 2007

Happy Birthday Poppi!

We love our Poppi!

Anson says...

I love Poppi because he's funny! And...he's my Poppi! I'm glad he's my Poppi! I think it's cool that he's bald. I like it that he rides motorcycles. He can fix things, and I think he should like Man Vs. Wild.

Hayden says...

I love Poppi because he has a beard. Wait no. Erase it off. I love him because he looks cool. He can take his finger off. He's my Poppi Shark, toot-toot-toot-toot-toot-toot-toot. (laughing) He rocks down. You rock, dude, Poppi. He plays with me...with Star Wars guys. I hope he has a good birthday. I bet he wants us to come to see him. I want you to have cake. He's the best.

Ashton says...

I want to tell him about a tarantula. I like it when hims comes to our house. I want him to have a car birthday. A race car one. I love him.

Heather says...

I love this man! Thank you for being such a sweet dad to my hubby. I love how you love my kids. I love that you would love 90 more of them if I let you. I love seeing you love grandma. We are so grateful you are our Poppi!

Aaron says...
I love Poppi because he has always been a super example to me. He has shown me how to be a man, a husband, a father, a minister, and a man of God. I love to spend time with him, to learn from him, and to laugh with him. I love you Dad.

Happy Birthday.

4 comments:

Grandma said...

He IS the best Papi, Poppy, Poppi, Popi in the world.

I want us to have a family meeting and decide how to spell Poppi.

fomn said...

Well,goodness, I am humbled...No wait, erase that. I am not humble now. Shucks I am must really be something. Poppi

Hendrick Family said...

We DO need to figure out the spelling...but really...I think it's POPPI who keeps changing it!

When I sat down to type this, I looked at his last comment he posted and he signed it Poppi...so I went with Poppi...

But, he used to write it Papi.

Remember how I would tease him about randomly assigning people names he had chosen? I think he is just doing this to himself now!

Another reason to love Poppi, Papi, Poopie.

Heather

fomn said...

I used to live in Mexico, so Papi was correct. Now I am in USA so Poppi makes more sense. But you can understand why I have trouble with passwords.