Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Doo Doo Head Challenge




Doo Doo Head.

Hands down, that's the funniest thing to say.

Want to laugh?

Just say it out loud.

Doo Doo Head.

You shouldn't just read it.

You should say it.

I'm not kidding.

Try it!

Like right now...come on!

Blurt it out.

You can do this!

Sure...start out saying it softly.

But then say it loud.

Shout it.

It's so funny.

Then if you want to suffocate from laughter...
call someone a Doo Doo Head.

Really.

Purposefully work it into an
exchange with someone.

If someone cuts you off in traffic, casually
say "Doo Doo Head" under your breath.

Your passenger's head will turn
quickly in your direction.

If your passenger is your spouse...that's the best.

After a pause, great laughter will erupt.

I mean it.

Just try to keep a straight face after you say it.

It's impossible.

I rediscovered the word, "Doo Doo"
at a party recently.

When it was said, I realized that I had
not heard that word in a long time.

I said, "Did she just say, Doo Doo?"

The guests confirmed.

I sat silently for a while saying
"Doo Doo" in my mind.

Then I started saying it out loud.

I was having a party all to myself.

I could not stop giggling.

Why did we ever stop saying Doo Doo?

Who will take the Doo Doo Head challenge?

I want to hear the stories.

I want the details.

I can't stop laughing.

Doo Doo Head

Aaron is on the bed saying, "Honey. Seriously."

My eyes are crying.

3 comments:

Hendrick Family said...

Heather thinks this is the funniest commercial ever. I think she has said "doo doo head" about 100 times since she saw this commercial last night while watching Gilmore Girls.

In fact, the last thing I heard before going to sleep was ... "good night doo doo head."

But I must admit, saying doo doo is pretty fun.

Aaron

BHG & Co. said...

What?!? I am shocked... and I am not referring to the whole Doo-Doo Head thing; I have been using the term "poopy-face" as an expression of affection for a long time now.

What I am shocked by is that your husband... Mr. Aaron Hendrick (for those keeping score at home), was trying to reel you back in with "Honey, seriously"

Has old age really got a hold on him. He wasn't at least laughing a little (on the inside). Sure, he may not have gone into a crying fit of laughter, but just thinking of Doo-Doo should have at least solicited a chuckle!

AARON!!! Don't let thirty get to you... it's only a number. Don't make me come up there for an intervention.

Jenny said...

Ryan and I say these two phrases often.

Ahem.

"Poop Face" and "Pooter butts!"