Friday, February 16, 2007

Now Happy Valentine's Day!!

I love Valentine's Day!

I love a day set aside to celebrate all the people
you get to love every day anyway.


A day for extra kisses and extra hugs.

A day to say, "I love you" even more than you normally do.

A day for sweets for all the sweet people in my house.

I love you boys... All 6 of you!

Do you know what we ate for breakfast?

CANDY!

Do you know what we'll eat for lunch?

MORE CANDY!

Do you know what we'll eat for snack?

MORE CANDY!

Do you know what we'll eat for supper?

Supper, silly. They have to calm down some time!

VALENTINE'S CANDY BREAKFAST




READING THEIR CARDS FROM GRANDPARENTS



AND MY GIFT FROM AARON



Chocolate and a new cool toothbrush.

Nothing says love like a new toothbrush.

I'm not kidding. It's exactly what I wanted!


Aaron got himself one and I tried it...it's divine.


It shakes...and feels like you're brushing your teeth with a porcupine.

My teeth feel oh so clean when I'm done.

There's no better day to have a new toothbrush than the day
when I'm going to eat my weight in chocolate candies.


Whitman and his chocolate map rock.

I meant every word about wonderful Whitman
that was in the skit last weekend.


Here's to no mouth surprises! I love that Whitman
and the man who bought me his sampler!

My favorites are the teeny-tiny Skor bars. Yum!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

4 comments:

Williams Family said...

Happy Valentine's Day Hendricks!

We hope you have a great day!

We love ya!

Love,
Justin, Ana & the girls

We love because He first loved us!
1 Jn 4:19

the amy's said...

Well, Happy Valentine's day. It is so wonderful to see the smiles on those little-boy-faces. Praise God! We love you all and can't wait to resume the coolest HOPE group ever.

Kathryn Berilla said...

Happy Valentines Day.
My favorite is the chocolate with chocolate cream inside.
It is heavenly to bite into chocolate and have more chocolate ooze in your mouth.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful Valentines Day. Thanks to the rescheduling, the cards got there in time........

Love you all

Dad/G-Pa and GG